Friday, June 21, 2013

Napoleon Hill Laws of Success Full Length

Andrew Carnegie inspired Napoleon Hill to make the Science of Success his life's work.

Is it too old fashioned for people today?  All things considered, what would you prefer--- to be rich or poor?  Would you prefer success or failure?  It would seem that the questions answer themselves.  Of course you'd prefer to be rich and successful.  Who wouldn't be?

Do these ideas work?  I think his ideas could work, but it may be hard to apply the ideas immediately to your own situation.  I'd say you have to find your inspiration, then you can proceed.

I wish I could say that it has worked for me personally, as I've tried to apply to them to my own situation.  I wonder what would Hill say if I asked him how I have not achieved much of anything in my own lifetime.  The answer may be quite simple and can be found pretty early in this video.



No comments: