Monday, March 4, 2013

cannot be helped

My AT&T Internet service has been lost again, so I'm using this voice to text feature again to do a post.

A quick scan of the news finds this scientist has found a way to get around the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. Very interesting development. Could be significant in terms of using a real time communicator to communicate something very long distance: like between Earth and Mars.

The story is in the science recorder.com. The article does not say that it would definitely be useful for in realtime communicators, although it does say might be useful for quantum computing.

corrected

Update:

This appears to be an issue with my internal network and interface with the internet service. I've seen it before. It's just being picky about security. I'm using a different browser and it appears that the network finds that acceptable. Puh leeze.



Sent from my Virgin Mobile Android-Powered Device

No comments: