Thursday, March 11, 2021

Ivermectin

Update:


This was ordered during the cold snap, or perhaps a bit before that time.  It took a good, long while for it to get here.  I have it, and I used it.

Before anyone goes off thinking I've lost it, let's say I decided to seek another opinion than to accept the alleged wisdom of our "betters".  Instead of a vaccine, I am now protected by this stuff.

What was it like?  It wasn't pleasant, but it wasn't all that bad either.  I took very small portions, one at a time until the dosage was complete.  Basically it is straightforward as to dose.  Follow directions, but ignore the "horses only" print.  I am going by an eminent doctor's advice in using the stuff.

If you decide to use this stuff yourself, be sure to drink water with it.  You'll get through it, if you take your time.  

As with everything, do your own due diligence before doing anything.


original post:

feb. 17, 2021:

This is supposed to be a good preventive for covid, but understand that it is not approved by the government.  It isn't disapproved either.

Yours truly has ordered some.  This is written in order to bring this potential option to your attention.  I think that it should be safe, and perhaps if the doctor testifying in Congress is right, a wonder drug.

Barnhardt has been talking it up.  For more info go there.   


No comments: