Friday, April 3, 2020

Texas County map track of spread of the Wuhan Virus, 4.3.20





The focus today is on my immediate area. A neighboring county ( Gillespie ) has reported its first case.

In my own county, the number of cases remained steady, but the county to the east, Burnet, reported another.

I am practicing a no-travel regime for five days. Tomorrow, I will head out again.

As of this morning, I am experiencing no symptoms. I have had no symptoms for over 3 weeks. No Wuhan here.

I'd like to believe that we are getting a handle on this thing. It is getting rather tiresome. However, one should not let their guards down. There was another spike in reported cases nationwide. It isn't over yet. My recollection is that the last zero-day of new cases was February 29th. Is it possible that this will continue for yet another?



No comments: