Monday, September 30, 2019

Senate trial or no?

What do you suppose is the average Joe's response to this impeachment blather?

Well, I'm an average Joe.  Why not?  Why wouldn't I be an average Joe?  I'm definitely not rich, definitely not influential ( r u kidding me!? this blog cannot buy pageviews)  

I'm thinking nobody really gives a poop about this Schiff except the political junkies.  Maybe since I write about it, it means I'm not an average Joe after all.  The average Joe doesn't give a poop.

Now that I wrote that, what we really have here is a partisan food fight.  (I'm a zit, get it??? lol.)

Get this.  The Democrats want to impeach because they think this helps them to win the upcoming election.  Pelosi says they are willing to lose the election and the impeachment vote because it really isn't about impeaching, it is about winning the election, or something like that, or something.  Get it?

If you hold an impeachment trial, they figure they win.  If you don't, they figure they win.  How they figure these things is hard to fathom.  Kamala Harris and others say that Trump has already confessed, but it doesn't sound like a confession to me.  It is hardly a confession to a crime when the crime isn't specified, and the accusation amounts to a complaint about following the law!  Trump is following the law when there is a probable cause to a crime having been committed.  The Dems are claiming this manipulates the election, but how is holding a vote for impeachment for the sole purpose of manipulating an election any different?  In other words, who is right?  Seems to me that you have to specify the crime, which the Democrats refuse to do.  What's Biden's crime?  Conspiracy to solicit a bribe.  Just for starters.

Dueling accusations..  You decide.



No comments: