Wednesday, September 13, 2017

What happened to the E-cat?

The cold fusion device that was supposed to revolutionary?

I retained some skepticism about this thing, but at the same, I understood that there is a bias against anything new.

You may question that last sentence.  However, I have seen this pattern over and over again.

Evidently, the E-Cat story has found its way to court.  Rossi sold the rights to a company, and this company would develop the technology.  Rossi claimed that they didn't pay him, and the matter ended up in court.  An agreement to settle the case was reached, and details were said to be unavailable.

So, was it all a scam?  On the one hand, it wouldn't surprise me.  On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me if Rossi was scammed.  Like Kevin Dorsey said, "I just don't know anymore".

One of my old websites that I visited form time to time has shut down, it seems.  Too bad.  On the other hand, maybe it wasn't anything to it anyway.  Like I said, I just don't know anymore.


No comments: