Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Writing ideas are hard to come by

Yes, it getting to be a broken record.  I've written about it numerous times.  In order to get traffic, you have to put up content, but that is hard to do every single day.

It's been getting harder lately.

In response to that, I want to increase quality.  Yeah, in the search for content, I could put up a lot of junk.  But I don't want to put up junk.  I want good stuff here.  But getting good stuff is hard and takes time and effort.  In the meantime, I have to work my day job and pay my bills.  There's just not that much time.

I put up the link to the Zero Hedge article not only because of the fact that I need content, but it seems rather to the point of what people should be paying attention to right now.  Or, if nobody is interested, they should be.  Or, if they are not interested,  I sure the hell am.

What scares the hell out of me is the lying to the public.  The disinformation is deafening.  There's just no damned way that the recent jobs report should be seen as an improving situation.  No damned way.  To report it otherwise is bad enough, but to let the politicians skate on such issues as illegal immigration and the mad dash to robotize every damned thing is even more scary.  There's nobody in the media that is truly a friend to the working man.  They are covering up for the governing class which doesn't give a damn about the people in this country anymore.  The thing that scares me the most is the failure to rise up against this.  People just seem to be too damned apathetic and trusting of these people in Washington and their media sychophants.

So, if you are wondering why I am posting about raising chickens, ducks, and goats, there it is.  There is a trend towards making the people obsolete and unnecessary.  There is a trend towards importing foreigners into our country.  There is a trend to completely overwhelming native born Americans who just want to work and take care of themselves and their families.  There is a drive to marginalize those who care about this country and its heritage.  It is a heritage of self-reliance above all.  Of being able to fend for yourself by the dint of your own effort and creativity.  It is reducing everyone down to the level of a government dependent and ultimately a government slave.  If you can't take care of yourself, you may as well be a slave.

And here I am struggling to meet that challenge and sometimes it feels awfully damned lonely out here.  Well, if all I can do is raise chickens, ducks, and goats, then that's the way it will be.  I just wonder what all those people out there are thinking about who are having a hard time making ends meet.  Even people who are relatively well-off, what are they thinking when technology is getting to the point where it may eliminate their job.  Maybe they don't believe that will happen.  But technology is improving to the point where any job can be replaced by a robot.   If that happens, what will you do?  Get government assistance?  Well, the government is not going to be my source if I can help it.

If there's anything that this blog is about is to stand up, stand tall, and think for yourself.  Dammit.  Stop trusting everything you are told.  Use that critical thinking that you were supposedly taught in our schools.  If you don't know how, learn.  Dammit.  Stop being a passive nonentity.


No comments: