Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Politics in this country is very confused nowadays

It struck me that Ted Cruz on Leno got a good amount of applause for criticizing ObamaCare.  Yet, it was supposed to be a big mistake to try to defund ObamaCare.

Can anyone make any sense out of that?

ObamaCare has never been popular, yet people voted the Democrats back in.  Can anybody explain that for me?  I don't get it.

Romney promised to end ObamaCare and to create jobs.  These issues are the ones that the polls say should be popular.  Yet Romney lost the election.  Can anybody explain that for me?

People voted for Obama because he promised to bring the country together.  But the country is more divided than ever, or so the polls indicate.  Despite the failure of Obama to live up to his promises, and the many other promises that he made, he got re-elected anyway.  How did that happen?

I don't get it.  Yet, I don't think I am confused.  I think everybody else is confused.  But I am in the minority.


No comments: