Friday, September 13, 2013

Discombobulated posting

Many apologies for the posting lately.  Now, I've done it again.  I've mixed up my blogs.  I've done some brainstorming on the Skylon on both blogs now.

It can be a series, but to follow it, you have to follow both blogs.

If you following the twitter feed on the sidebar on both blogs, it should be easier to follow.

I've had some personal issues lately.  That is an explanation for the mixed up state of affairs.  I'm very sorry about any confusion that may have been caused.

If this can clear things up a bit, I intend to use both blogs for the near term.  It is easier to post certain things on Blogger than Wordpress.  That accounts for some of it.  The other part is that I'm changing a few things here at home, and that accounts for some of the confusion.

I'll collect all of the links to the series of posts and include it on one post.  Promise.


No comments: