Monday, June 24, 2013

Obviously in a bad mood

Why so negative this morning?

It comes down to basic character.  The people who made this country had it.  The people running it now do not.

The people running this country now have no honor and no integrity.  Period.  It is on display with what the Senate is about to do.  Nobody with honor and integrity would act like this.

The government is spying on us like we are the enemy.  Here's a government that no longer trusts it own people.  Not a good sign, either.  Perhaps there's good reason why the government doesn't trust its own people.  We elected these creeps.

The Supreme Court might surprise me and do the right thing.  But I'm not holding my breath.  Further evidence of a degradation in our society.  Same sex marriage would have been considered a joke 40 years ago.  Less than one life time to sink this low.

The economy is a joke.  I was going to link to another Zero Hedge post.  It's like beating a dead horse, though.  The evidence of decay is overwhelming.

Just read this morning that they've found some Mayan ruins.  They are going to try to understand what happened to that civilization.  It seems that all civilizations tend towards ruin at some point.  It may be unavoidable, like old age and death.

I had some hope that this country might be different.  I guess that must be why I am down this morning.  That hope just looks like a self-delusion.

It gets darkest before the light?  Or before going pitch black?


1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog