Thursday, April 18, 2024

Rage Against the Machine





Early nineties stuff here. I came to this song by remembering the phrase "Rage against the Machine". A google search discovers this band, and a search on ScrewYouTube finds this song.



So, what do I say about it now?



Contrast that against the last post. It is not that far away in time. It's what was happening in the underground back then, and what is happening NOW. Just speaking for myself, here. I never heard this before this morning. I was completely somewhere else while this scene was out there. Now the rage is out there in the main culture. It's a war. Always has been. When Pat Buchanan said the phrase "Culture War" at the 1992 GOP convention at the Astrodome, people pooh-poohed it. This sounds pretty real to me.











No comments: