Saturday, October 24, 2020

Talking about red pill

If the lie wins we all lose--- Big Time


Long timers here may remember my posts about The Matrix. Yeah, it was about the movie and how it maps upon our own society. Funny thing is that other people are thinking the same thing. I thought it was an original thought, but it looks like it wasn't.

On the other hand, it has been said that "great minds" think alike. I like the idea of having a "great mind". ☺

Anyway, the research into the possiblity that this COVID-19 "pandemic" was a hoax in nearly ALL RESPECTS, has brought me to the guy who said something similar to what I said. He even wrote books about it. Evidently, he has a greater mind than mine, but if he thought of it, he must be a smart guy. That's cuz I don't think I am so dumb myself. I'd like to think so.

If you follow the chain of links that can be obtained here you'll find this guy---Jon Rappoport, who has a blog called by his own name. Underneath is "NoMoreFakeNews.com".[https://nomorefakenews.com]

I've read a little of the blog. He's got a following. So, I'll check it out. We all need as much help as we can get to escape The Matrix. Unfortunately for us, this ain't no movie.





No comments: