Saturday, September 28, 2019

Not only are they crazy, they are criminally insane

The last post I said DC was in cloud cuckoo land.

After reading CTH recent posts, all of this was set up ahead of time.  If the Mueller thing didn't work, they would just cook up something later.  Well, later has arrived.

This is like a criminal cartel taking over the government.  Or should I say, they had control of it all along, but now it is quite blatant.  A blind man could see it.

Trump could have changed all this, but they cannot allow that.  For if they did, they would be in jail.

Instead of the malefactors getting punished, the rest of us will be.  The punishment will likely be severe. You people will rue the day you put the Dems back into control.

Not that the GOP is much better.  They have to at least PRETEND that they favor the rule of law.

Everything that is happening now is surreal.  I haven't much confidence in these GOP senators.  Even if they were to acquit Trump, they'll make sure that the maximum damage is done.

The only thing standing in the way of totalitarianism now is the public.  But the public isn't mindful as they should be.  Moreover, they may be indifferent.  That is what these crooks are counting on.  They may be right.

As for the Civil War 2.0?  As I have been saying, no such thing will occur.  It will be a coup.  If not a coup now, then maybe one later.  If the coup fails, assassinations may be next.

I'm sure I will be labelled nuts for writing all this.  But I think events have borne me out.  I called them wolves, and that is exactly how they are behaving.  You can argue all you want with the wolf, but in the end, like the sheep in Aesop's Fable, he will do exactly what he pleases.  You people are on the menu.


No comments: