Monday, September 17, 2018

Plenty wet around here due to rain

There was a shortage of water, now there is more water than I know what to do with.

I found another thing I could do with all this rainwater that I have been collecting lately.  There was another 10 gallons that I needed to find a use for.  All of my containers are full of water, so that was not an option.

The solution was to flush my tanks of my trailer.  Besides that, after muddying up the floors, I needed to mop up afterwards.

While I was at it, I cleaned up the joint, and used some Pinesol for the floor.  Now the place smells fresh and clean.

And the water is flushed down into the tanks.  I haven't emptied the tanks yet, but I'll give that a little more time.  It is still muddy outside.  I sure hate to mess up the pretty floor again.


No comments: