Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Gallup Poll Says Americans Are Tuning TV News Out

Ed Driscoll via Free Republic

 Just ask Diane Sawyer: “You know, I wanted to sit on a jury once and I was taken off the jury. And the judge said to me, ‘Can, you know, can you tell the truth and be fair?’ And I said, ‘That’s what journalists do.’ And everybody in the courtroom laughed. It was the most hurtful moment I think I’ve ever had.”

Also, from NewsBusters:
The results of this survey should be tacked up on the walls of newsrooms across the country, but they won’t be. Instead the media will sputter along, continuing to alienate viewers as they force their alternate liberal reality on an increasingly suspicious public. The media may not want to Tell the Truth, but the numbers don’t lie.


Microsoft leaves MSNBC

No comments: