Monday, April 17, 2023

Political Contributions To Our Saviors



Update Apr 17 2023

The more things change, the more they stay the same. The GOP fundraises off the fear that they create. It's a protection racket. Democrats do the same. Instead of giving money or votes give them NOTHING. Doing right should be its own reward.


Original post: Apr 28, 2011



I suppose the title of this post is a bit sarcastic. I was hoping for a little competence, though. Silly me. I asked this Russell guy to help me in return for a small donation and I got zilch. Even worse, I get a solicitation from Bolton for some campaign dough.

I mean, how dumb can you get? What the Republicans need is not money, but some brains and some guts. From where I am standing, they don't have either.

At least save your money and don't send me this stuff. If you get a notice from me of this fact, which I gave Russell, then pass the word. Not only did Russell not pass the word, he took the money and ran, just like I feared that he would. This is why they won't win. No brains. No guts.

No comments: