The video I mentioned with regards to Hitler needs one more bit of information. The quote I cited on the Version 3 blog was from none other than "Mein Kampf". That's Hitler's own book.
If the folks at that time had paid closer attention to that book, World War II might have been averted.
Likewise, if folks TODAY would pay attention to events a bit more closely, they'd notice that the political left took a page right out of Mein Kampf and they're using it TODAY on America.
In other words, Hitler developed the Nazi tactics that the left is using on America today with their violence, slanders, and what not that Hitler mentions. His words read like current events! Not to mention that Hitler uses words like a commies uses words. Hitler was supposed to be the opposite of commies, but he wasn't. He was a man of the left, and of course the left admires the hell out of him. Yet they use Hitler to smear their opposition, just like Hitler said.
9/4/26: The original post is below:
This story is really big, in my opinion. I've been watching this for years. The Euroweenies have been trying to pick a fight with Russia for all these years, and I suspect that they want the USA to fight their war for them.
This is what the UK did in World War I and II. Yep, and now they're doing it AGAIN.
I know Russia invaded Ukraine, but it is NOT OUR WAR. Indeed, it isn't the European's war, either. It's not NATO's war. NATO was put into existence to guard against any aggression from the East, not to become aggressive itself. These yo-yos are trying to seize lands that once belonged to Russia, and incorporate it into NATO and the European Union.
And what about this European Union? It is supposed to be an alternative to the USA???
The USA freed the French, saved the UK's ass, even saved Russia's ass from the Nazi's. So, now we go to war with Russia in order to take lands away from what was once a part of Russia??? Are these people INSANE????
I have been against our involvement in this war from the beginning. It is not our war.
Furthermore, this talk about Trump being the next Hitler is monsterous in its mendacity.
I put together a video which shows Hitler's tactics. If anyone's following Hitler's tactics, its NOT TRUMP. It's the European Union. These clowns are accusing Trump of being Hitler, when it is The European Union that's trying to seize territories. Yet, these clowns want the USA to do their fighting for them.
Europe cannot fight the Russians. They know it. So they try to drag America into their stupid war.
Europe is living off the USA's largesse, and then they want to run to China? China is worse than the Soviet Union ever thought about being.
So we in America should fight for Europe because we are in NATO if they provoke Russia into a fight? Can anybody see this but me????
I made a video about Hitler's tactics. It is a LOT LIKE THE DEMOCRAT'S STRATEGY AGAINST TRUMP. IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE IT. I put that in Caps for a reason. All of this is related. It is a commie plot.
Hitler was of the LEFT, not the right as we know it. But I've been bitching about this for years. Our "commentariat" cannot let go of this mendacity that Hitler was on the right, and therefore anybody who opposes the DEMOCRATS MUST BE ANOTHER HITLER. Read up on this for cripes sake. Watch my video on my Version 3 blog. It isn't professional quality, but I don't have the time to do a better version of it. But you can be assured that I will hit this hard in the next few days.
These could be desperate times, but nobody may know it or believe it.
That would be a tragedy if it goes by unremarked.
CTH has a post about what the Canucks and the Euroweenies are up to. If we aren't careful, we will be dragged into the war against Russia. We have NATO commitments, and we (meaning the USA) are obligated to join in if any NATO member is attacked. But what if the Euroweenies get so ridiculous in their attitude towards Russia that they provoke a Russian response?
It would mean WWIII.
Trump should read the riot act to them, and withdraw from NATO---treaty or no treaty. This must stop at once. But in the meantime, we have the specter of WWIII, I cannot help but be amused by the absurdity of the Euroweenies and the Canucks. The Canucks are acting like Dudley Do Right. And pretending the Trump is Snidely Whiplash. But WHO IS PROVOKING WAR HERE???????
CTH: Zelenskyy Heading to Canada
No comments:
Post a Comment