9/7/26:
Not too long ago, maybe a week or two ago, I pulled out my gee tar, and tried playing again. Of course, I can't play anything. Never did learn a whole lot. But this would've really helped back then.
Why not do it now? Well, one thing is to keep those nails trimmed, and to build up those calluses on the finger tips. This takes awhile and some stick-to-itiveness. There's a lot of songs like this on the youtube, so you could build up a repetoire of songs to play (if you wanted to).
5/21/18: The original post is below:
It has been more than once that I said that I would surely have loved having YouTube when I was a kid, and trying to learn to play gee tar.
Well, I didn't, and I don't play, so doggone it.
Anyway, this is a neat tune to learn for you rock and roll gee tar heroes out there. Enjoy!
Now for the real thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment