Thursday, September 10, 2026
Bongino show ep. 2592
Howdy, ya'll! Anyway, there's a midterm convention in Dallas. So Bongino is reporting on it and that's good. I regret to say that I wasn't in on it at all. The first part of the show, Bongino gives a tribute to Charlie Kirk. This is the first anniversary of the shooting. Once again, I wasn't in on the Charlie Kirk phenomenon. What I've heard is some pretty good things about him, so I regret not being aware of it.
Bongino warned about some possible glitches. It turns out that the Rumble stream would freeze from time-to-time. In order to get around those spots, I clicked on a button that may be a fast-forward button. Not sure what it is, but it worked. I think it goes to the next segment in the video. If your stream locks up, try that.
This part about Congressman Gill got my attention. I'm always thinking, what happens after Trump? Maybe it is this guy. Bongino says some good things about him. We'll see.
So here's the video jipped to the Rep. Gill segment. So whaddaya think???
Update awhile later:
Still watching the Bongino episode, and by golly-by-gosh there's another segment I want to Jip!
I'm jipping it here because it is an illustration of the effect of post-modernist way of "thinking". Indeed, it is appropriate to "thinking" in quotes there. Because it is an advocacy of NOT THINKING. It is the opposite of thinking. That's what post-modernism has done to our culture. It is the culture that will lead to our doom if we don't get on the stick and start challenging it.
It is the same as doomerism and black-pilling. It is the willful disregard of the truth in favor one's own pet point of view. One's point of view can be a wrong as wrong can be, but if you are honest about it, a good argument can change your mind. Well, why shouldn't it? If you are wrong, and somebody can SHOW it, why shouldn't you change your mind? It may help you avoid a BIG MISTAKE. Anyway, here's the segment. Note the language here. It is vitally important, or I wouldn't be jipping it.
Labels:
Sundry Topics --- People
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment