Yours truly suspects that China is behind a good deal of the trouble in our society right now, and that we'd better wise up fast, or we're finished.
If the following doesn't convince, then read my prior posts. If those don't convince you, then you must already be brain-dead from post-modernist thinking. That post-modernist thinking came from SOMEWHERE, and it fits the communist plan like a hand in a glove.
Western societies are self-destructing because of this post-modernism. Who wants to get rid of Western civilization? it doesn't take long to figure out who, where, and why of that one. That is, if you're brain is still working.
So I asked AI about something. Yes, that sounds like something that Mindplicit says is a no-no, but I disagree with MindPlicit on this one. It is a time-saver. If I had to look this up myself, it would take a lot longer, and I might not even find it. So, here's the question:
Question:
There is a quote that I would like to chase down, but I'm not certain of its source. I suspect that it was Mas-Tse Tung who once said that political power flows from the point of a gun. Is this true? If not, then who said it?
Answer:
You are correct in your attribution. The phrase "political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" (Chinese: 枪杆子里面出政权; pinyin: Qiānggǎnzi lǐmiàn chū zhèngquán) was indeed coined by Mao Zedong.
He first utilized this principle during an emergency meeting of the Chinese Communist Party on August 7, 1927, at the onset of the Chinese Civil War. Following the Nationalist government's "White Terror," which decimated the ranks of the CCP, Mao argued that the party could no longer rely on political maneuvering alone. To survive, the CCP needed to establish "revolutionary base areas" and develop its own military force.
Mao famously reiterated this in his November 6, 1938, speech at the 6th Plenary Session of the 6th Central Committee, stating: "Every Communist must grasp the truth, 'Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.' Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party."
This concept was later popularized globally through his Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-Tung, cementing the idea as a foundational tenet of Maoist strategy, which emphasizes the necessity of armed struggle and military control to achieve and maintain revolutionary political authority.
Comment:
The evidence points to a series of moves of CHINA to take over the world, in my opinion. To do so, the so-called classless society has out capitalist the capitalists!
In other words, they use our strengths against us. And we have allowed ourselves to become too stupid to perceive their wickedness, and defend ourselves.
This is a warning that I hope will not go unheeded. I'm sure of this. In the stupidity quandrant, the communists are acting like thieves. They are acting in their own self-interest. We in the West are acting like complete dumb-asses, thanks to something that they've planted ( and dissidents have admitted to of a plot to DEMORIALIZE the West). I think part of that is post-modernism.
No comments:
Post a Comment