This is something I promised yesterday, but how to deliver on that promise? This thing is so intertwined, I do not know if I can unravel it all.
Let's start with Bongino's show yesterday. There's a woman who killed her kids, and a jury couldn't come to a verdict. Stuff like this doesn't generally get my attention, but it sure got Bongino's attention. It appears that the largely female jury wanted to acquit, even though the facts of the case were quite clear that she murdered her own children. The pleading was not guilty by reason of insanity, I suppose.
What does this have to do with the commie plot? Probably a whole lot. That's the problem here. It won't be recognized until it is too late. It may already be too late.
Anyway, not to be too much of a downer here. If it can be recognized, then perhaps something can still be done. But it will take a long time to reverse the damage that has been done.
I suspect that the left unleashed a long-term program to undermine the American culture, and that plot has largely succeeded.
The plot involves subverting the women of the culture. This is something that I mentioned in an earlier post. It is something of a revelation, as I'm sure it will be for a lot of people out there. Indeed, it might well be for ALL the people out there. They'll probably say I'm nuts.
It is my opinion that women are too easily turned. By "turned", I mean that if an enemy can get access to the women of a culture, that culture can be undermined.
So how are they being turned?
The university system is where a lot of it is taking place. It seems that Hillary Clinton got turned. She was a Goldwater Girl before she went to college. She came back as a radical leftist. She is clever about it, as many of the left can be clever about it. THEY HIDE IT. Bongino went over that recently as well. Why does the left HIDE who and what they are? They'll deny and deny and deny. But this is what they do, and it seems to work.
It may be the entire "educational" system that does the indoctrination. There's not enough education these days. It is more like social engineering, with the product being a bunch of wokist females.
Why do I say that women are easily turned? I'd say an example would be the Patty Hearst case. She was abducted and held hostage for a period of time. After a time of brainwashing, she became a member of their group. It is explained away as Stockholm's Syndrome---the identification with the captor by the captive.
I suspect that women are chosen for this as opposed to men because the importance of the female to any species. It is the female that bears the young, and if the young are killed off, or turned, then a culture can be killed off or turned. Get it??? Therefore, this is no accident. It is a PLAN.
The young can be indoctrinated as well, so it only takes a few generations to completely erase a culture. That is what is happening to THIS culture, and it is getting quite advanced and I dare say, SCARY.
Women vote for this leftist crap. It's getting worse all the time. The arc of this is gaing momentum. It may be very hard to turn this around.
Bongino said we aren't doing too well with the young. No kidding. That's no accident, either....
With respect to Bongino, his latest show as of this writing, started off the with story of a mother who killed her kids. Why would she do that????
The story is post-partum depression. Bongino rejects that. Indeed, it may be a ruse in order to get off lightly. A slap on the wrist, and what prevents women from wiping out the young as a matter of course? That's what Bongino is worried about. Indeed, he is exactly right.
Another part of this is this NAZI bravo sierra. That video I made was intended to show that Hitler was of the left, not the right. He used the language of the left, and it was probably a quote from "Mein Kampf". That means it was from der Fuhrer himself.
What I'm geting at is the extraordinary deceit of all of our information sources. The "political spectrum" is B.S. It was concocted in order to hide the fact that Hitler was on the left, and this is what happens when you have leaders on the left.
That's why I rail so hard against it.
It's not working. Idiots continue to use it.
Perhaps they should read William Shirer's book. Shirer can not be said to be a right wing extremist. That's just more the left's bravo sierra.
Another part of the plot is the deception, and that is enabled by the "philosophy" of Post Modernism. Post Modernism is nothing more than a structural basis for lying without stint nor conscience.
The lying goes with the indoctrination. The vulnerable are the first to succumb. Read Hitler's own words, and recognize how they are applying Hitler's tactics against America RIGHT NOW.
Where's the opposition to this?
As far as I can tell, there isn't much of one. Trump comes closest to one. The indoctrination is so bad, people actually believe Trump is the bad guy. The amazing thing is this APPEARS to be working. Keep that word handy, because appearances may be deceptive. The left works hard to make things appear to be what they are not. Like a man pretending to be a woman. And vice versa.
It all makes sense to me, but whether or not it will register with anybody is another question.
There are a number of examples of this "turning" in history. There's the story of Cynthia Parker, who was abducted by the Commanches and began to identify with the tribe. Parker's story was incorporated into the movie "Dances with Wolves".
The Commanche were very cruel. The story I had on them was that they'd be very cruel with their captives, but would ease up if the captive agreed to join the tribe. Get it????
What I'm geting at is that the abduction of females and the young is an old, old tactic of warfare. That kind of warfare is being waged on our country RIGHT NOW, and it is largely UNNOTICED. That means this country is at grave risk.
Will anything be done? Well, it may not be the case that objective facts will matter anymore. Trump can bring prosperity and freedom, but people may perversely choose to SUFFER rather than to PROSPER. That's post-modernism training for ya.
Hopefully, this will register.
I'm not optimistic of this occurring at this writing. That's because all of this has been going on for so long, and has not been meaningfully opposed. That is, until Trump came along.
One thing that the MAGA folks need to understand, and that is this: If post modernism has taken deep enough roots, then any objective evidence will be ignored. Post modernism may be part of the doomerism and black pilling that is going on. No matter how many good things that Trump may be doing, none of it will matter to a people that have been induced into becoming deaf, dumb, and blind to the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment