Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Like it or not, it is a game

The one who plays the game better, has the better chance of winning the game.

You have to know what it takes to win, and then go do it. Whether you like it or not, is irrelevant.

With respect to the following tweet, I think this is the best of it. That is, if writing up tweets helps you win. You might win the argument, but that doesn't necessary win elections.

You might have noticed it if you've read this blog and got what I intended out of it. In short, I'm referring to the wolf v lamb Aesop fable. Ie. ,if the lamb out argues the wolf, the wolf will kill the lamb and eat it anyway. Liberals like to bring force to bear, and if you cannot play it on their terms, your chance of winning is probably not what you think it is. Which means you just might lose in any case.













Post Script:

How many people who come here actually read my stuff and understand what I am referring to?

The truth is that I don't know why ANYBODY comes here. Not even a clue about what is thought about it.

In the end, maybe I'm only talking out my ass in a matter that will make ZERO difference. However, my delusion may be that it will make a difference. Sometimes, good things happen. But I'm not going to bet on it.






No comments: