Thursday, October 3, 2024

A recent Braxman video

The intensity of this spying is very disconcerting. I use Google to post on this blog. Naturally, I resent this spying, but what can you do? Protesting is fine, but what power does it have to influence conduct?

A business requires revenue to keep itself in business. This is the main leverage you have with a business. But what happens when you have no alternatives?

Our government is dropping the ball here, just as it is in many, many ways.

We have leverage on government officials with the right to vote, and to speak freely. But these can go away if the powers-that-be stay on their current course. I don't know what else I can do here but protest it, and hope that people will pay attention and act accordingly.

It seems like I'm the only one out here sometimes. But there are others. You can still access differing viewpoints, but this isn't guaranteed forever. In particular, videos like this may be shut down in the future.

The choice is still ours ( cross my fingers and hope that it's still true). Make it a good choice. This video may spur you to seek more information. I'm sure that there's something here that you may not have considered before. Otherwise, why bother?












No comments: