Monday, May 27, 2019

Wikipedia

Here's Sharyl Attkisson delivering a hammer blow on Wikipedia.

Since I use it a lot, I'll qualify its use for now on.  However, they can be handy.  Whatever is handiest is likely to be used.

Wikipedia is used for propaganda?  It is worth considering.  It does appear that loaded terms are used from time-to-time.  I looked at Jim Acosta's wiki page, and there was a mention of a "far-right" media member, who does not seem so extraordinary to me.  As far as I am concerned, the use of the word "right" in politics is a loaded term anyway.  It conjures up images of fascism, if not the actual accusation itself.

Attkisson's wikipedia page has some criticism of her, but praise as well.  As for the government itself, there is ample reason to be suspicious.


No comments: