Thursday, May 30, 2019

Lies, damned lies, and statistics

As long as I am being "harsh", the Russia probe wasn't about Russia.  It was about framing Trump on a pretended investigation so that they could accuse him of obstruction of justice.

This conclusion isn't new.  I wrote that on the news that Mueller was hired.  The proof of what I wrote is there.  Look it up if you don't believe I predicted it.

McCabe started an obstruction file as soon as Comey was fired.  Within a few days, Mueller was hired.  Why?  Because they knew there was no "there" there with respect to Russia.  Get it?  In order to continue to hound Trump, they needed a pretext.  The firing of Comey gave them that.

I write this because people continue to say it was about Russia, which I now label as nothing but a damned lie.


No comments: