Thursday, May 30, 2019

People may be put off by the language I use

My audience numbers are lower than usual lately.  The inevitable thought for me is that those who come here from time-to-time may be somewhat offended by the fierceness of the language at times.

Let this be plain:  it isn't as fierce as it could be. 

Since the numbers are lower, I decided to double check my conclusions.  Almost all of what I write here comes from information sources not my own.  I have no first hand information, except for what I can see from the principles themselves.  There's plenty that goes on "behind the scenes" that I don't know about.

Sure, I can be wrong in my conclusions.  But I don't think so.  Time may prove that I am indeed wrong.  But until such time, I will continue based upon what I think is correct, regardless of whether or not people are offended by it.  Truth is my gold standard.  But I do not necessarily think I know everything.  However, I don't think I should sell out for better audience numbers.

Finally, I wanted to mention that I double checked what I have written lately with what Rush Limbaugh is saying.  I'm sure Rush is not nearly as harsh as I am.  He doesn't attack elements within the GOP that I do.  Rush is more of GOP party guy than I am.  In fact, I don't consider myself a party man even though generally speaking I favor what the GOP seems to pretend to be about.

The point is that Rush is saying pretty much the same as I am here, without the minor differences that I mentioned.  If anybody is offended by what I write here, it can only be the harshness, but not the accuracy of what I write.

If you cannot write the truth, the the truth is not honored in this culture anymore.  That is, if it ever was.


No comments: