Thursday, October 6, 2011

"Why Conservative White Males Are More Likely to Be Climate Skeptics."

Althouse.: Headline on a NYT article about a study by sociology professor Aaron McCright, titled "Cool dudes: The denial of climate change among conse...

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.  Here we have a story that falls in the latter category.  I'm a climate skeptic because I"ve looked at the data and it doesn't impress me.  Duh!!!

I didn't wake up one day and say, gee I'm a white guy, I need to protect the white male establishment.  Gotta be a climate skeptic now.  How absurd.

I don't judge things by skin color, especially science, but some people are obsessed with that notion.  It explains everything, except their own inability to explain anything, include "climate change".

No comments: