Thursday, October 6, 2011

Morning Summary, 10/6

Good morning.

Today is the big day for the E-cat, Rossi's and Focardi's invention.  It may be long remembered, or it may not be.  We still have to wait and see.

The recent series about Pons and Fleischmann is the lead up to this day.  How did we get here, and where do we go from here?  The series got bogged down a little though, in the details of how cold fusion might actually work.  I hardly got into the details of how the thing might be exploited economically, should the test today be successful.  There was something awhile back, though.  Come to think of it, there are several posts in the Best of Rossi Focardi E-cat category.  Click on that label to find out what is hot.

A bit about my blog:  I notice that some blogs use tricks in order to get more pageviews.  They'll do automatic updates, which go way too fast.  I think that is to get more pageviews. That and other tricks to make you watch stuff that you don't want to see.  I won't do that.  I'll give you a heads up with an ad by using italics for a link.  If you don't want to see the ad, then don't click on that link.  In order to get more pageviews, I'll link inside this blog.  That serves the additional purpose of being a resource.  You can research things on this blog.  ( I do need to pay more attention to this though.  Sometimes I can't find stuff on my own blog.  How embarrassing.)

Anyway, while we wait today, I'll be posting other stuff, as usual.  Stay tuned.

No comments: