Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Morning Summary, 10/5

Good morning.

It looks like another day of looking more deeply into the Cold Fusion Enigma.  This time, I'll look at Brillouin Energy's pdf on that work and see what I can learn there.  I've read some of it, and it appears to be interesting. By the way, I had a write up about this before.  However, I can't link to it now, as I can't find it!

I'll check back later today.

Update:
Here it is.
Update:
I've studied the pdf mentioned above. Godes' theory makes an allusion to BEC theory ( Bose Einstein Condensate) here:
page 7
and here:
Page 4
But I can't see how that fits in exactly with his theory, but the phonons are important.  It does appear to lend support to Kim's BECNF theory with respect to the Rossi Focardi E-cat.

That's all for now.

No comments: