Wednesday, October 9, 2024

It's not Linux, it's you



The author also adds "You have to want it."









So, I'm in. The author tries to find an apt metaphor at the end of the video. Here's a suggestion: It's like emigrating a to new land, and learning how to do things in the new land. One of those things is to learn the language and the customs.

What made my "emigration" from Windows necessary? They have gone "Bug F**k". There's way to much trampling over the rights of the people, and if the people don't give a sh*t, then I'll have to look out for myself.

People also don't want to hear bad news. I can't do anything about bad news. I'm only the f**king messenger. Don't shoot me because we may not be in for a good time, and SOON.

All the signs point to a massive crack down by the powers-that-be. Once that they can claim another phony assed election victory, then the repression will kick in BIG TIME.

Otherwise, WHY IMPORT MILLIONS OF NEW PEOPLE? What other purpose could that have but to replace the Americans who are waking up and saying ENOUGH OF THIS SH!T!!!


People don't like change despite the fact that they're always listening to the a-hole politicians who spout that bravo sierra. Only this time, the change is for real. Once they got their claws into us all, they aren't going to go away peacefully. Know what I mean, Vern?



No comments: