Wednesday, October 9, 2024

As the man said in the post prior



...click me or scroll down please










On that mentioned post he was saying something about dissatisfaction... Two times this morning, I have had that feeling that he was referring to. One involved a TRUSTED NAME that appears to be attempting to RIP ME OFF. I am not exagerrating here, but people may think that. Whatever your opinion of my reaction to this, I have been double charged, and now I have to spend my time on fixing that. Not satisfied. Check one.

The second disatisfaction was when I saw this video. I've been seeing this type of news on the privacy guy ( Braxman ), and now here. Hard for me to believe that this much time has passed. Which tells me that I am not moving fast enough to counter the PRIVACY ISSUES. I just installed Zorin OS on my computer in order to deal with this very issue. Check two.



The worst of it is that this has been in the works for years. We may be WAY TOO FAR BEHIND. So, what are we to do about it? Certainly not to give up. Oh, no. MUST NOT DO THAT.

No comments: