Monday, October 7, 2024

Embed dump



Saw these two, so I embedded them here.

The first? There seems to be a divide amongst the Jewish folk. Older ones side with the commies, for some reason. Who can explain these people to themselves? Anyone???





I have spent the last year angry at Jews. by Karol Markowicz

What if Jews don't wake up?

Read on Substack




Thank you sir!!! May I have another? Why, of course you can.











Ya know? I've been seeing things on the webz that say that there's more blue folk in the area of devastation from the hurricane, but these people will probably vote for the commies anyway. Can anyone explain these people to themselves? They aren't necessarily all Jews, you know. As a matter of fact, they could be any walk of life. Or I am wrong about that?





No comments: