Sunday, October 6, 2024

Lost post that existed only in my mind

I had a deep thought that begged to be made into a post. Now that post has vanished from my memory before it could get posted here.

As I type this, I try to remember what it was. But alas, no luck. It shall be like the unknown soldier. Pay homage to what will never be known. It is a shame.

It had something to do with the state of affairs in this country. It may have made for some interesting reading.

What a pity.

It may have something to do with my current project. Yes! Something like that.

Indeed, it might also be about memories. The ones that are lost. Maybe. Or something else. I'm not sure.

Or about failed relationships. Ah, yes. That's an important clue.

It might have been about misunderstandings due to poor communication. Or assumptions being made that were wrong, and caused enormous trouble. Or the expectation that somebody knows something or remembers something just because you do, and/or the other should for some reason. But what if that person doesn't remember? Or has to be reminded constantly?

It may have been something like that. But it was lost just the same. It is a pity. It is also frustrating. When it happens, and is recognized as such, the reaction is "oh, shit. Not that again!"





No comments: