Thursday, September 17, 2015

Quick post before I go, 9/17/15

Yeah.  I lose a lot of material that I could post about.  The day's activities see to that.  So much to do, so little time.  If you find this annoying reading about my complaints, just remember this:  I had a donate button up for a very long time.  Nobody donated ( except my brother, who I won't count ).

If I didn't have to work, I could write more.  It might be better if I worked shorter hours, but less money means financial troubles.  I'm sort of caught in a dilemma, there.

A few things I'd like to expound upon, but can't
  • I'm coming to a judgment about what ails us in this society.  BTW, it may not be what you think.
  • I'm still thinking of my move out west.  I haven't given up.  I won't give up.
  • I haven't forgotten about high tech issues.  There's just not enough time.
  • The Heisenberg Principle and Blogging.  A humorous observation.  At least I think it may be funny.
  • Possibly some old war stories.
  • Ideas about how to improve the blog.  Not that this would get anybody's attention.
Yeah, bitch, bitch, bitch.  I really try not to complain at all.  But my nature is to bitch.  So, if you don't like it, don't get me started.  Believe me, you haven't heard nothing yet.


No comments: