Monday, September 14, 2015

No wonder the Kennedys were shot

Read this and see why.  If someone slapped me like that they had better be ready for a fight.

Update:

Just read Barnhardt's latest.  No, I'm not being influenced directly by that in writing this.  No, I'm not trying to impress her.

When Pres. Kennedy was shot, my Dad said in response to the news said --- "good".  That might sound pretty mean, but the Kennedys weren't universally liked nor admired.   I don't think any lefties were worried about the wellbeing of Reagan.  As a matter of fact, some government employee did say something about the attempt up on Reagan's life and was fired for saying it.  This person sued and won.

I think my emotional state is getting shall we say, a bit challenged by the turn of events these days.


No comments: