Friday, September 18, 2015

Obligatory, 9/18/15

Why use the term "obligatory"?  I resolved to write every day if I can.  If the only thing I have to write is but a few sentences, then I will post that.  It is obligatory if the blog is to keep going.  Otherwise, it will stop, because the habit will cease.  I want to keep the habit of writing, you see.
It's been a busy week.  That's good because it will assure a bigger check than otherwise.  It may be bad in terms of this blog because I cannot write as much.

Things are not perfect, but whatever is?  I'm content that things are going about as well as one can expect, all things considered.  No, I'm not talking about the BIG PICTURE.  That is not good, but this isn't about that.  It's about my own little part of the world.  It's not much, but I like it.




No comments: