Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Home again, 9/15/15

I must be dyslexic to a certain extent.  I keep want to writing that it is 6th month instead of the 9th month.  Get it?  That's not really a joke, okay?  I really do that a lot.  Especially when I am a bit stressed.

Today started off okay and then went downhill.  By the end of the day, I kinda figured my van was kaput.  It may well be, or maybe I'm overreacting.  Well, the van figured a lot into my plans.  If it doesn't make it much further, plans will have to be changed.

Another thing before I forget:  the videos I put up don't seem to have a long shelf life.  If they're mine they do, but if they are someone else's-- fuggedaboutit.  Another reason they may not be working?  Don't know if it is just my machine, or it could be a lot of machines like that, or maybe it's a software issue.

No comments: