Monday, August 10, 2026

Consim video

8/10/26:

The more things change, the more they stay the same. I found a lot of "errors" in the game, but later turned out to be something that slipped by me.

The new version I bought recently is like that. I've found a couple things that were really on me, and not the game.

How much of this was engineered the way it is so that it wouldn't be too easy?

Still, I think some better explanations would have been helpful. Not only true with Construction Simulator 3, which is what this video refers to, but also the newer version. (What's its name?, I didn't get one, and it doesn't appear to be listed on the screen! ) See what I mean?

4/19/21:



I like this game. However, it receives lower ratings than it should.

This video discusses a problem that I never solved with this game. I'm sure many folks encounter the same problem and give the game lower ratings than what it would have otherwise. That's too bad.



No comments: