Friday, October 25, 2013

This is what prompted my last post

How I became the poster girl for liberal agitprop

The author repeated the lie about the GOP almost causing a default.

Quote:
After a month of news coverage focused on an extremist and dysfunctional Republican Party that shut down the government and brought the nation to the brink of defaulting on its debt, the media had found its new scandal: the troubled rollout of the website where uninsured Americans can purchase health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.[ emphasis mine]

Comment:

There are two problems with the GOP.  One is that they won't fight back.  Two, that they don't really believe what they claim to believe, for if they did, they would fight back.

Either they start fighting back, or we get rid of them.  But that's not happening.  They should be screaming about what Limbaugh once called the "biggest lie in American history".

Senator John Cornyn, representing my state, is running some ads on radio.  He didn't support Cruz, so now he is trying to claim that he is a conservative.  My ass!

If nobody will run against him and primary his ass, then I will not be voting for him in the general election.

Somebody has got to do something.  I can do this much.  I'd run for Senate myself, but that is an absurd idea.


No comments: