Monday, January 11, 2021

More about banned shooting video

More on that shooting video that Big Tech does not want you to see


The late Vincent Bugliosi, the prosector and author, once said that you have to "spoon-feed" people. He said that with respect to juries. No stone should be left unturned, he seems to have said.

I've left some stones unturned. So I return to the video that they don't want you to see. A few observations and questions.

First the observation from the shooting itself. The shooting was at the end of a plus- forty minute long video. Frankly, it was the part of the video that really made the biggest impression. When somebody pulls and gun and shoots, I think that gets your attention.

Whoever made this video while in that area when it happened sure seems CALM. You know what? That makes me suspicious. If someone brandishes a gun, it gets your attention. Something happened like that in my view only a few times. I definitely remember those times. This shouldn't take too much convincing that what I say is TRUE with respect to be eerily CALM.

Besides the person taking the video there were many others in the immediate area. That includes some police officers who were behind the woman who was shot. They weren't that far away from her when it happened. Nobody said anything about a man with a gun. NOBODY. Rather curious in my opinion. Now that the video is GONE, I cannot go back and examine if these observations are correct. But I feel very confident that there was more than just two people in that area. Why shoot that one person?

The thing that grabs me is that there were people in that area besides the woman. None of them seem to notice the gun, nor react to it. It is visible to the person taking the video, but that person is strangely calm. My reaction during those times when a gun was brandished was the feeling that I needed to get the hell out of the area QUICK.

And it all makes me suspicious. Especially since the video is now unavailable on VIMEO. It was also taken down on YouTube prior to being taken down on VIMEO. Why wouldn't they want people to see this?







No comments: