Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Vote with your feet

 This is not likely possible with this blog, as it is a free platform.  I won't get another one that costs money, and the free ones won't solve anything.  They'll probably be just like Google.

However, where feasible, I'll divest myself of Big Tech.  That means as a user.  In the old days, when I had money, I could divest my stocks.  If enough people sold their stocks in these outfits, a little pain might get their attention.

This has been my strategy for months.  I got out of my too big to fail bank.  A move like that could be a good idea.  They are practicing monopolistic practices.  That should be a big no-no, but we no longer have rule of law from those who preached rule of law to us not long ago.

This is a practice recommended by Dan Bongino.  He is an investor in Parler, upon which has been a victim of anti-competitive practices of Big Tech, and it appears to be a coordinated attack.

Nobody elected these corporations to be Sheriff.  They shouldn't be acting like the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Know what I mean, Vern?



No comments: