Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Your favorite toe-sucker has spoken

Your favorite toe-sucker has spoken


Sometimes I get irritated with Dick Morris. His latest is about a "backlash" against a re-impeachment of Trump.

If you subscribe to the notion that the election was stolen, then what friggin' difference does it make anymore what the public thinks? They can do ANYTHING and it won't matter.

You cannot be right about both. If a backlash matters, then the election wasn't stolen. If the election WAS stolen, then the backlash doesn't matter because they can always fake an election victory. You can't "get 'me next time" because that ship has sailed.

That is the source of my irritation. So I call him my favorite "toe-sucker". Seems like there was something like that in his past.





No comments: