Monday, January 11, 2021

No illusions

 

About the Giuiani video that was suppressed


The video was a challenge to the narrative that this was a Trump-instigated riot. It is clear why the video was taken down, then.

I put it up as supportive of his attempts to get out the other side of the story. Those who suppressed it do not care about that, or are hostile towards it. This can mean only one thing. Vimeo is in on an attempt to take down the Trump Presidency.

I can make no other conclusion. There was no justification for taking down that video. The effort at suppressing valid information is EVIL.

Consequently, I think our worst fears may be upon us.

How to respond? I will continue as long as Google allows me to post here. I don't think I have any illusions about what their intentions are.

Know what I mean, Vern?



No comments: