Thursday, January 14, 2021

An old argument

 

Parler


On the Bongino show yesterday, there was a reference to two links to stories about the hatchet job done on Parler. Bongino is an investor in Parler, and his investment just took a big hit.

Since it came from other big businesses, it is anti-competitive by nature. Interesting to note who the anti-competitive forces support in the political arena. It wasn't Trump.

Anyway, the two links are from "opposite" sides of the aisle. One of them was from the  Wall Street Journal and the other from Glenn Greenwald. I say "opposite" because that is the Marxist paradigm being referred to--- the left-right axis.

I use left because that is how they label themselves. I do not label myself as "right" because I do not subscribe to Marxist analysis. Unfortunately, there are many on the conservative side that do---Ronald Reagan was NOT one of them.

Bongino links to them and so I looked them over a bit. I suppose they are both okay stories, but once again, I think when you argue with the wolf, the wolf will do whatever he wants in any case.

Like Forrest Gump said, "that's all I have to say about that". 



No comments: