Monday, July 27, 2026

Fauci in the news, especially at Ace of Spades

Ace

It is not a cover-up at THIS blog for sure. I bitched long and loud about the COVID madness. But the effort to hold those accountable aren't really gaining much traction in the media, or so it seems.

Really, you people. If you haven't figured out yet that the media is the enemy, then I don't what else I could tell you. It may speak more to look at what's happening TODAY. TODAY, the media STILL lies about what happened, and nothing happens to them. I am referring to the enemy MEDIA. The ENEMY MEDIA should LOSE their licenses, without a question. Stop playing nice with these ruthless bastards.

The fact that they aren't losing their licenses speaks volumes about the weakness THEN and NOW. A strong response NOW is indicated. But a stronger response than what happened was indicated THEN, and DIDN'T happen. It's not going to happen EVER unless some strong measures are taken NOW.

Why not? The only explanation seems to be FEAR. If you are going to be afraid, then prepare yourselves for defeat. There's no doubt that the enemy media is lying to cover up their treachery. They've been doing this for decades. What will it take to recognize them for what they are, and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

No comments: