Monday, December 27, 2021

Procrastination



This is a really bad habit. Today is a rededication to the goal of eliminating that bad habit, but I put it off until just now. Dern that thing!

Anyway, how do I incorporate that rededication into a blog post? How do I know that this is just another way of putting something else off? Well, I don't know. But I want to write about it anyway. There is just so much rattling around my head, what the heck do I want to write about? It really isn't about procrastination, but it is in a way.

Just now I read something on Instapundit. Maybe reading blogs is a way to waste time too. Something grabbed me though, and so I got the idea to do a post. But then I hesitated and shazzam! That's how it happens. There is an idea to do something, and then it is put off until later. That dreaded procrastination bug bites again.

So settle down, I'm a gonna write stuff here. The thing on Instapundit was about "insurrection". There is some jackass editor on the rag called Atlantic that says "Let's go Brandon" is about insurrection. But you know what? It wasn't an insurrection. Sure, I've written that before, and I'm writing it here again. It wasn't about insurrection. It is said to be about insurrection because it puts forth the "lie" that Biden is an illegitimate President. Hmmm.

Let's go back 4 years. There was something about Trump being an illegitimate President because of the alleged Russian collusion. Trouble is, they could never prove that. Besides, back then it was about "rule of law". Except that it wasn't about rule of law. It is only what they claimed as an excuse to go on a witch hunt to find something that didn't exist. So why wasn't that an "insurrection" and this claim about a stolen election in 2020 an insurrection?

It is after all, only a claim that it was an insurrection this past January 6th. They haven't proven any insurrection existed. It is just a claim. But what about falsifying records to obtain a FISA warrant? What about setting up an entire investigation on a dossier that was false? It seems that that effort is being proven out that it was false, and the case of falsifying records to obtain a FISA warrant was also proven. It wasn't rule of law to lie about Carter Page being a Russian spy in order to get a warrant on Trump. It was flouting the rule of law. Why is that not insurrection?

It has been a long running theme on this blog that not enough people respect the truth anymore. The claim of insurrection has not be proven and is not likely to ever be proven and these people know that well enough. Basically and quite bluntly, they are lying about that. And they are lying about a whole bunch of other things too.

I thought the whole thing about Let's go Brandon was a bit silly. But if it is going to be illegal to just say a few words, then here goes== Let's go Brandon mofos! Time to stop procrastinating. Let's go Brandon!

No comments: