Sunday, December 26, 2021

Kandi cars



Nope, can't eat them. They aren't made of candy. They're Chinese made electric cars, and they supposedly are affordable.

Depending upon the models and subsidies, they could be had near 10k. That seems pretty cheap. But is it worth it? The range is short. Or shall we say, shorter than the Tesla. Plus the performance isn't up to Tesla's standard.

But these cars are available now. The Tesla has yet to make a car under 25k to my knowledge.

These cars would not be useful to me in any capacity. Looks like that is true with newly manufactured ICE cars too. Looks like I got real poor. Can't swing a new car anymore.

The Chinese Kandi car would be practical if it's range was much longer and it could charge in a reasonable amount of time. I never heard of this car before my recent research. Maybe it's common knowledge. Since I don't watch TV and don't go around in those circles of folks who might be interested in such things, I can explain away the ignorance.

This price point is said to be the lowest. That's probably true. So this may be the last blog entry on these types of cars. At least for now.

No comments: