Sunday, December 5, 2021

NPR, COVID and Politics

 



This comment won't be linking to the article. It won't get one, but there will be something written here in response to it.

Trump has been out for nearly a year, but somehow NPR is blaming Trump for the so-called "vaccine-hesitancy"? The article claims politics is now driving the polarization. On that account, I would agree. This so-called "pandemic" has been politicized since the beginning. On that account, I decided to hold everything being put forth from Democrats negetively with extreme prejudice.

That should also go for articles like this. How does it have anything to do with Trump? He's been gone. Actually it was Trump who rushed the so-called "vaccine" into production. If it were about politics, then it should be Trump voters who would be all over it singing its praises. In my opinion, Trump was too hasty in bringing it online, but it was at least driven by the politics of the time. They had a so-called "Trump Death Clock" on Times Square. It was that kind of thing that made me realize that the whole thing was political from the start, and still is.

The article attempts to make a connection between death rates, politics, and the "vaccine hesitancy". Those who don't get it are doing it because of politics, it is claimed. It is also claimed that those who aren't getting the jab are at the greatest risk for death. I don't buy it because of Florida and my home state of Texas. Florida never had a mask mandate. Texas did, but there is no jab passports as of this time. Hopefully, there never will be. I can relate that as a non-jabbed person, that I am not dead. If by any chance I get the 'rona, I will guarantee you that I will not have an deathbed conversion. People are dying, but they always have, and always will. You'd think nobody ever died of anything until the dreaded 'rona came along. Hardly no masks in Texas either. Florida seems to be doing well. You'd think from the article that people were dropping like flies.

For the upteenth time, the "vaccine" isn't a vaccine. The "vaccine" doesn't work, and may do harm. No other legitimate vaccine ever was developed for a corona virus. Only this one purportedly does, and it was done in record time. For that reason, I am very skeptical. That would be true if Trump were still president. For me, politics doesn't have a damned thing to do with it. If 90 percent of Dems have gotten it, and only about 60 percent of the Republicans, I'd say it was because of politics. I think it is pretty dumb to make health decisions because of politics. If you really believe the so-called "vaccine" will save your buns, then go for it. I have my doubts, thank you very much. I don't appreciate being told that I am too dumb to understand what is good for me. But it looks like Democrats need someone to tell them what is good for them cuz evidently they don't think for themselves.

The article is just playing politics with COVID as the commies have been doing all along. I'm not falling for it.

No comments: