Tuesday, December 10, 2019

IG Report ( or is it CYA Report? )

This report is a tedious affair.  All of these government functions tend to be.  This isn't "reality Teevee".

One thing that makes it go a little easier is to use the read-out-loud function on the Edge browser.  Not only that, I'm using the recorder app to record the thing reading the pdf out loud.  The idea occurred to me to make a video out of this, but no.  Maybe I can just mention that you can do this if you find it useful.  In my case, yes.  Somehow, the tedium is less tedious.  For others, it may be more so, so it may not work for you.

But this comes at a cost.  It is at a much slower pace.  Today I may have covered about 40 pages of this report.  At this rate, I may finish reading it by Christmas.  By Christmas, everybody will have forgotten about it already.

The Woods Procedures interest me the most.  No comment on that at the moment.




No comments: