Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 'Reconquistador!'

Comment:

Yes, I saw what the author is referring to.  AOC is definitely a hard leftist.  Perhaps she is the hardest leftist that I have heard of.  Update: ( There needs to be a clarification here.  She is the hardest leftist ever elected that I have heard of.  Bernie Sanders wouldn't latch on to this issue, if I am not mistaken. )

This business of the "reconquista" is an outright aggression against this country.  It should not be countenanced, and to do so invites trouble.

Indeed, nobody can even speak of it in polite circles...

Quote:
...this threat to the U.S.A. "must not be named" in polite establishment political company.  This truth is treated as a conspiracy theory.

Again, I ask ---- "Why is anybody obligated to agree with the leftists about anything?
"  Could it be just another manifestation of the Grievance Scam?





No comments: